Asia Aviation Public Company Limited (“we”, “our”, “AAV”) is concerned about your right to privacy. Therefore, AAV together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, pledge to be responsible when gathering your personal information and to protect your privacy in every possible way. Although this Privacy Statement is not a contract and does not create any legal rights, it serves as an expression of AAV’s commitment to protecting private personal information.
AAV reserves the right to change, amend and/or vary this Privacy Statement at any time and will notify users of the same by updating the statement on AAV’s website @www.aavplc.com (“Website”) and by including a "NEWLY UPDATED" label with the "PRIVACY STATEMENT" link on the websites governed by this statement for a period of 30 days.
This Privacy Statement describes the information that AAV collects, how it is used, when it may be shared with others, and how we safeguard its confidentiality and security.
This Privacy Statement is applicable to all users of our Website including Investor Relations, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Support.
We collect and maintain information that you enter on our Website or give us in any other way e.g. electronic forms, telephone or email (collectively, “Personal Information”). You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to enjoy all the features of our Website and/or services provided by AAV subject to the necessity of Personal Information usage of such features and/or services. Personal Information we collected from you helps us to personalise and continually improve your online experience. Here are the types of Personal Information that we collect:
- Personally Identifiable information e.g. full name and country of residence;
- Contact information e.g. address, email address and phone numbers;
- Employment Information e.g. profession, job position, industry, name of organisation and registered country of organisation;
- Details and statement in each electronic forms e.g. type of request, type of investor, date of appointment, number of participant, participant information, detail of meeting and/or other statement and description.
- Opinion to the experience of visiting and using this Website
- Technical information e.g. IP address.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you may set your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to disable cookies.
There are 2 types of cookies used on our Website:
- Functionality: These cookies are essential for some features on our Website to work efficiently and properly. These cookies also help keep our services safe and secure.
- Analytics: These cookies collect information about how you use our services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
Use of information collected
Generally, we use your Personal Information for administrative purpose e.g. processing, confirming, fulfilling and completing your transactions and requests. We may also collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information for the purpose of your requests made to us via Website and/or any other channel, such as appointment of meeting, office visiting, appointment of conference call, telecommunication, answering inquiries, sending newsletters and/or notice of whistleblowing
Sharing of Information Collected
We may process and disclose your Personal Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates and/or third parties (within or outside the country where your Personal Information is collected) which have business or contractual dealings with AAV and its subsidiaries or affiliates, and other third party who is able to demonstrate that you have explicitly consented to the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to such third party.
Your Personal Information may also be disclosed or transferred to any of AAV’s actual and potential assignee, transferee or acquirer (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), or in connection with any corporate restructuring or exercise including the restructuring to transfer the business, assets and/or liabilities.
Whenever required by law, we will disclose your Personal Information to the government bodies or authorities or third parties pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process accordingly
In the circumstances set out in this Privacy Statement where AAV shares your Personal Information to a third party, we will ensure that the security measures that such party has in place in relation to the processing of your data are at least as stringent as those employed by AAV if not better. This does not apply where we are required by law to pass your information to a third party.
In the event we go through a business transition, such as sale of part or all of our assets, merger or acquisition, your information will likely form part of this transition and be transferred
For inquiries on management of Personal Information disclosed to, or shared with third parties hereunder, please see “Contact Information” section below.
We may transfer and store your Personal Information on our servers located overseas. We will secure the storage in compliance with our developed security measures in the following manners
- register those who have access to the storage;
- control and limit access based on necessity;
- maintain proper record of access and transfer of Personal Information;
- ensure all employees protect confidentiality;
- conduct awareness programs to educate employees on responsibility to protect Personal Information;
- establish physical security procedures;
- bind third parties involved in processing of Personal Information; and
- do not use removable device and cloud computing service to transfer or store Personal Information without written consent from the senior management.
AAV will collect and use your Personal Information when you give us your consent by ticking the box and click the given button to submit electronic forms. In this regard, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information by AAV in the ways described above (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform us to the contrary or it become unlawful to do so. You may submit a request to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting AAV.
In most instances, it is obligatory for you to provide us with your Personal Information in order to allow us to satisfy your request or provide you with the service that you have requested for.
However, we will provide you with an avenue to opt-out or unsubscribe from receiving marketing, communications, promotional offers, newsletters or any other communications from AAV.
Rights of the Data Subject
You may exercise your rights by contacting us for these following matters:
- You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- You are entitled to request access to, obtain copy of and/or receive your Personal Information in legitimate format.
- You may request us to transfer your Personal Information in electronic format to a third party.
- You may object to the collection, using or disclosure of your Personal Information based on legitimate ground provided by laws.
- You may request us to erase, destroy, anonymize or restrict us to use your Personal Information based on legitimate ground provided by laws.
- You may request us to make your personal data remain accurate, up-to-date, complete and not misleading.
Minors Under 20 Years Old
We cannot distinguish the age of visitors to our Website. If you are a parent or guardian of someone under 20 years old who has provided us his/her Personal Information without your knowledge and consent, you may request that we remove such information by contacting us.
Links to Other Sites
Our Website contains links to other sites (“Third Party Sites”). Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those Third Party Sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each site that collects information from you before submitting any personal information. AAV's Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by AAV and does not apply to Third Party Sites.
By joining the AAV email update service, you agree for us to contact you via email to inform you of our latest updates. If you do not wish to remain a subscriber, you are able to remove your details from the subscriptions list by clicking “unsubscribe” from any newsletter you received.
For any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to our handling of your Personal Information or our Privacy Statement, please contact our officer at
Asia Aviation Public Company Limited (AAV)Don Mueang International Airport, 3rd Floor, Central Office
Building, Room No. 3200 Vibhavadee Rangsit Rd., Don Mueang